Best three eyeliners | This festive mesmerize with you eyes
Best three eyeliners: Festive season all around. Although a terrible pandemic, chained to our feet and the only way to protect ourselves is a strict restriction from stepping out without any urgent reason then also, we can face all our relatives, friends, and colleagues through various video communication applications or websites. Thus, presenting ourselves properly is still very important and an enchanted eye is the most important part of preparing a beautiful face.
Eyeliner is a cosmetic used to define the eyes. It is applied around the contour of the eye to create various aesthetic effects. Its primary purpose is to make the lashes look lush, but it also draws attention to the eyes and can increase or change the size of the eyes.
So, here are Best three eyeliners:
MAC Liquidlast eyeliner :
It’s the best eyeliner that gives your eyes a professional touch. Though expensive but must-have for a makeup kit.
- It’s a rich black liquid eyeliner and gives a shiny effect to our eyes.
- This eyeliner is smudge-free and long-lasting.
- It has a pointed tip that helps to create precise lines and gives the best look to your eyes.
- It’s expensive.
- Difficult to erase since waterproof.
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza Eyeliner :
This gel-based eyeliner is one of the best in India. This is a great and versatile product. Pros and Cons are as follows.
- This line is smoke-free and waterproof.
- It can be removed with an oil-based eye makeup remover.
- It provides 24 hours wearing ability with a perfect lacquered vinyl finish.
- It comes with a lightweight fine tip brush which helps in easy application.
- No visible cons.
Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner :
This specious liquid eyeliner comes in a spill-proof packaging and comes in three color variants, they are black, laser green, and navy blue. Pros and Cons are as follows.
- This eyeliner is smudge-proof and long-lasting.
- It is jet-black and intensely pigmented.
- The brush is of good quality and has plenty of bristles for a smooth application.
- It gives a gloss finish(not matte finish)
- It’s cheap.
- Quantity in the package is too unsatisfactory.
- Eyeliner doesn’t have good waterproof quality.
Thanks for reading us. For more updates keep following. Happy festive. Stay safe.