Diwali 2018 date
Diwali is the most of the important festivals celebrated by Hindu all over the world. Everyone wants to Know Diwali 2018 date. This year a festival of Deepawali is on 7th November and in south Indian states of India on 6th November. Mostly this festival last for 5 days and the 3rd day is mainly because of “victory of God over evil” and “victory of light over dark’. During the festival, all the houses and temples are decorated with lights and earthen lamps. According to the Hindu calendar festival of Deepawali falls in the month of ‘karthik’ and according to the English calendar, Deepawali falls in the month of October either November.
Festival of Deepawali is also known as the festivals of lights. Hindu used to decorate their house and renovate their houses and purchase new house appliances. Peoples purchase new furniture, clothes, and sweets for their relatives, children’s and friends. Below is the list of Diwali 2018 Date Festival:-
|Diwali 2018 Festivals||Diwali 2018 Date|
|Dhanteras||5th November 2018|
|Chhoti Diwali||6th November 2018|
|Deepawali/Laxmi pujan||7th November 2018|
|Govardhan Puja||8th November 2018|
|Bhau Beej||9th November 2018|
SHUBH MUHURAT AND VIDHI OF LAXMI PUJAN 2018
On the 3rd the foremost day of Deepawali also known as Laxmi pujan. During this day people of Family gather together sing holy ritual songs and worship Lordness Laxmi and Lord Ganesh.
On this day of Deepawali, the Pradosh period will remain from 17:27 to 20:06 on November 7. Pooja on this day will be auspicious time. For the Diwali/Laxmi pooja, the lamps, kalava, coconut, pan-betel, cloves, cardamom, Ganga water, fruits, flowers, sweet, filled with roti, rice, sandal, ghee, nuts, khills, heads, sun, camphor, ghee or oil Be sure to include dubbs, chawki, Kalash, floral beads, conch, Lakshmi-Ganesh idol, plate, silver coin and given as well.
STEP BY STEP VIDHI OF LAXMI PUJAN
- Clean the puja place and clean each statue with clean water, panchamrit, and rosewater.
- Put the Kalash and lit up the ghee Diya in front of the statue.
- Place some fruits and ad sweets as prasad.
- Put rose or marigold flowers, haldi, red abir, and vermillion.
- Offer fruits, Dakshina, betal leaves and start the prayer and holy songs.
- Do lord Ganesha Puja first before worshiping any other God and then read the Ganesha aarti.
- Do Laxmi puja by placing lotus flower and red flower on statue feet then start singing mantra.
- At the end touch the feet of lord statue and feet of elders, distribute the prasad and start bursting crackers.