Hair has always played an important role in people’s self-confidence and self-image. It is important to make a great impression. This is why one has spent thousands of hours for hair looks throughout life. Hair is more important than we think because we use it to express our identity and aura we want others to understand. So, selecting the proper hairstyle is very important. And hairstyles depend on face shape.
Let’s see here what hairstyles are good for a round shaped face. Before that, it’s also important to make sure if the face shape is round or not.
The following conditions must be satisfied for a round face. Your forehead, cheeks, and bones fall in the same line and fall in almost the same width. The width and length of your face are about the same size. You have soft features and no sharp corners on your face. Now, after sure we have a round-shaped face. Let’s move forward.
- Shaggy Bob: It’s a good pick for a round face. Shaggy Bob is a haircut that uses razor cut techniques to add corrugated edges and textured layers that can be unsaturated or blunt. Since the concept of shag in the 70s, organic cutting has endured time and is evolving into modern and chic versions of it.
2. Pixie Cut: A pixie cut is a short hairstyle that is usually short at the back and sides of the head and slightly longer at the top and very short bangs. This is a crop variant. The name is derived from the mythological Pixie. Its poetic name is reminiscent of forest bows, fairies, and sprites. This cut is in the lowest maintenance haircut. You can create very beautiful pixie styles depending on the occasion and your preferences from neat fanny hairstyles to neat.
3. Side Parted Medium Hair: This style looks good on a round face. Medium length hair can be stingy for round faces but the side part creates an outstanding look by highlighting dramatic cheeks rather than dense cheeks.
- Mild Parting Hair: The split in the middle works wonders for people with round faces. It looks especially bright with long, flowing hair. It slims down the face, while the layers add focus to your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Sleek straight long hair : This is a great hairstyle for round face. It’s have a long, sleek look. This hairstyle frames the face without adding a lot of volume. Since a round face lacks length, opting to wear long hair in a sleek and straight manner is an ideal choice. It tricks the eye by creating the illusion of length and definition.