Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 inch India
Xiaomi Mi TV Launch Set for January 10, Mi TV 4 65-Inch Model Likely to Debut in India, Xiaomi company is all set to launch its larger product i.e. Mi TV 4 65 inch. This latest product will be launched in the country on 10th January 2019. Details about this latest Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India Launch are getting teased through social media.
Currently, the largest Mi TV model in the country is the Mi TV 4 55 inch variant. After being launched it will be the largest Mi TV available in India. Well, all the details about this latest product are not revealed yet. This latest news regarding the Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India Launch is having a spectacular #TheBiggerPicture hashtag.
On Sunday, a piece of information gets released on the official Twitter account of Mi India stating that the Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India variant will be launched on January 10 at 11 AM. This latest launch will bring tough competition for companies like LG, Samsung, and Sony. As these companies are also providing the largest TV variants. The best part about this upcoming TV is its price range.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India Price
Till now, Mi TV 4 55-inch variant is the largest variant, but after the release of Mi TV 4 65-inch variant, it will be the second largest. Price of Mi TV 4 65-inch variant in China is set at CNY 5,999 (roughly Rs. 60,500). Hence it is expected that this model will arrive in India at a price around Rs.60, 000.
In India, the TV range of Mi starts from Rs. 12,499 for the 32-inch variant. Recently there is a drop in prices. Furthermore, the government also dropped the GST rates on 32 Inch TV. The GST rate is reduced to 18 percent from 28 percent.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India Specifications
- The Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India Variant is coming with a 4K HDR-supported panel
- Additionally, this latest launch is having a metal body with Minimal bezels 7mm thick.
- Furthermore, the latest Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65 Inch India variant also features a quad-core Cortex-A53 SoC, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage.
- In order to provide an enhanced sound system, Xiaomi has Dolby + DTS audio decoding support
- Moreover, this latest TV from Xiaomi also runs on the Android operating system with PatchWall UI on top
- According to the further information, Mi TV 4 65-inch variant is coming with an AI-powered voice system.