Navratri 2018 Date- This year (2018) Navratri is getting started from October 10, day Wednesday. In Navratri, devotees worship the nine different forms of Durga. The worship of Maa Durga begins from the Prathma and till the Navami.
Nine forms of Maa Durga are as follows–
- Maa Shailputri 10 October 2018
- Maa Brahmacharini 11 October 2018
- Maa Chandraghanta 12 October 2018
- Maa Kushmanda 13 October 2018
- Maa Skandamata 14 October 2018
- Maa Katyayani 15 October 2018
- Maa Kalratri 16 October 2018
- Maa Gauri 17 October 2018
- Maa Siddhidatri 18 October 2018
- 19 October Vijayadashmi, Durga Visarjan
According to the Hindu calendar, Navaratri starts with the Prakriti of the Shukla aspect of Ashwin month and runs till the first ninth of Vijaya Dashmi.
Navratri 2018 Kalash Sthapana
If you want to establish a Kalash in the house, then first be sanctified that place. Spread a red cloth. Now make Swastika.
Then combine the kalava and fill the water in it. Put the whole Flowers, Panchratan, Supari.
Navratri 2018 Kalash Sthapana Time
Devotees can set up Navratri Kalash by 7:25 am on 10th October. This is auspicious time for setting up the Kalash. But if you can not establish the Kalash at this time for some reason, then you can establish the Kalash on 10th October at 11:36 in the morning from 12.25 in Abhijeet Muhurat.