Xiaomi Mi Play
Xiaomi has announced a new Smartphone series with the “Mi play”. This latest Smartphone is having several new features along with a striking water drop style notch display. In China, the exclusive launch of this series done on Monday.
Talking about the specifications, this latest Smartphone is coming with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC processor. Furthermore, there is a gradient finish on its back. Unlike some other Xiaomi phones, this latest Smartphone has a dual camera module.
While launching, the company have revealed only the 4GB RAM and 6 GB Ram storage models. Along with these two, there are other models available in 6 GB Ram variants. The first one includes 64 GB inbuilt storage while another includes 128 GB storage inbuilt.
Prices of Xiaomi Mi play 6 GB variants
The 6 GB Ram and 64GB storage variant of Xiaomi Mi play is available at a price of CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs. 13,200). To get the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant you have to spend an amount of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,300). Xiaomi Mi Play 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant is available at the price of CNY 1,099 (roughly Rs. 11,000),
Color Options available:
Coming to the color options, the 6 GB variant of Xiaomi Mi play is available in 3 colors that are Black, Dream Blue and Twilight Gold. Furthermore, the Xiaomi MI play 4GB ram storage variant is available in same colors (Black, Dream Blue, and Twilight Gold) but with the gradient finish.
If you are thinking about getting this Smartphone then we want to tell you that the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is available now but the 6 GB RAM variant is not currently on sale but soon after being available, Xiaomi will notify you all.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Play 6GB Variants:
- This latest Smartphone is coming with a 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The weight of Xiaomi Mi Play is 150g
- There is an inbuilt 3,000mAh battery in this Smartphone.
- The processor of Mi Play is a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC clocked at 2.3GHz.
- For graphics, this latest Smartphone has an IMG GE8320 GPU that’s clocked at 680MHz.
- Furthermore, there is 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB and 128GB internal storage that can be expandable through the microSD card.
- The AI dual camera setup on the Mi Play consists of a 12-megapixel primary sensor along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- This latest Smartphone also has an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. This selfie shooter will also be able to click HDR shots.
- For Connectivity, the Xiaomi Mi Play is powered with Bluetooth 4.2, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, dual 4G VoLTE, and four positioning systems.
- Moreover, Xiaomi Mi Play also has a Micro-USB port for charging and gets a 10W charger in the box.
- The Mi Play also gets the Xiao AI assistant in China.