Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
The first phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 soc is announced. On Tuesday, Lenovo z5 Pro GT is launched with an introductory price of 27,469.69 Indian Rupees. There are several specifications that make this Smartphone stand out. First of all, it’s 12GB of RAM. Yes, this is the first Smartphone in the market with 12 GB of RAM. This latest Smartphone runs on Android Pie Version but without a notch display. Instead of having a notch, the Smartphone is launched with a slider design that brings the selfie camera with a slide. Furthermore, the slider also contains the feature of enabling infrared (IR) based face unlock function.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT price
In China, the Price of this Smartphone is set at CNY 2,698 (roughly Rs. 27,700). This price is decided for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant. Furthermore, if you want to buy the 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant then the price you have to pay is CNY 2,998 (roughly Rs. 30,800). Moreover, the 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant is available at a price of CNY 3,398 (roughly Rs. 41,100). Wait… Variants are not over yet!!! The last and top variant of this Smartphone is 12GB RAM/ 512GB storage variant. This option is available at a price of CNY 4,398 (roughly Rs. 45,100). Soon this Latest Smartphone will be available in the Indian Market.
Availability and Color Options:
This latest Smartphone will be available in the Chinese Market from January 15. Talking about the color options, then you can purchase this phone in Carbon Black color option with carbon fiber finish on top.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT specifications
- There are two nano sim slots available in Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- This latest Smartphone runs on ZUI 10.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- There is a 6.39-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- However, the USP of this latest smartphone will be its Snapdragon 855 SoC. Moreover, This feature will be based on the 7nm process to provide top-notch performance.
- There are 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM options available
- This latest phone comes with a 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor along with a f/1.8 aperture and dual-tone LED flash alongside a 24-megapixel Sony IMX576 sensor along with a f/1.8 aperture.
- At front side, there is a dual camera set up with 16-megapixel front-facing sensor with a f/2.2 aperture. Talking about the secondary one, there is an 8-megapixel IR sensor to enable the Face Unlock functionality.
- Furthermore, There are 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options available
- For connectivity, the 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C features are available
- Sensors like an ambient light sensor, hall sensor, electronic compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor are also given in this phone
- An in display fingerprint lock is also featured in this latest Smartphone
- Talking about the battery life then the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT comes with a 3,350mAh battery. Besides, it measures 155.12×73.04×9.3mm and weighs 210 grams.
- Moreover, There are six parallel slides, double-helical structure, and AI smart antennas available in this Smartphone.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT specifications
[table id=6 /]