The allotment status of Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO shares is expected to be announced on Monday, December 5. Learn how to check application status online here.
Investors who have registered for the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO and eagerly awaited the finalization of the share allotment status can know that their wait is over. Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Share Allotment Status Most Likely To Be Finalized Today – Monday 5th December. If the shares are allocated today, it can be credited to the demat account on Wednesday, December 7. On the day of the finalization of the share allotment status, the shares of the Dharmaj Crop Guard are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 55 on the gray market, according to market observers, according to a report from Live Mint.
On the last day of the subscription process, November 30, Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO was subscribed 35.49 times. The IPO received bids for 284351820 shares against 8012990 shares tendered. The shares reserved for the retail portion were subscribed 21.53 times, NII received 52.29 offers, while the shares reserved for QIB received 48.21 offers.
Once the allotment status of the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO shares is announced, investors who have bid for it can check it online. All they have to do is visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO-Link Intime India Private Ltd. Also, the public release on December 8, 2022 can be listed on both BSE and NSE. Here are the steps that can be followed to check the allotment status of Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO shares:
How to Check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Allotment Status via BSE
1. Visit the BSE official website or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name – Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the menu (will only be available after the finalization of share allocation status).
3. Enter your application number assigned for Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click on ‘I am not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click the “Submit” button and the allocation status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Allotment Status Online via Link Intime
Visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option from our PAN card number, application number or DP Client ID in the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get the status of your IPO share allocation displayed on your device screen.