Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalized on Monday, December 5. Investors can check the status online. Here is the process to follow.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalized on Monday, December 5. Investors eagerly awaiting the finalization of share allotment status can check online. The IPO’s three-day bidding process closed on November 30 and received a strong response from investors. According to market observers, shares of Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 56 per share on the gray market today, according to a report from Live Mint. It may be known that the GMP has remained unchanged for the past four days.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Subscription Details
On the last day of the subscription process, Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO was subscribed 35.49 times. The shares reserved for the retail portion were subscribed 21.53 times, NII received 52.29 offers, while the shares reserved for QIB received 48.21 offers.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Share Allotment Status
The share allotment status of the IPO of Dharmaj Crop Guard is most likely to be finalized on December 5, 2022. Although the public issue on December 8, 2022 can be listed on both BSE and NSE. Once the share allotment status of the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO is finalized and announced, investors can check the same online.
To check the allotment status of Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Shares, online investors should visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO-Link Intime India Private Ltd. For further assistance, the steps below can be followed:
How to Check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Allotment Status via BSE
1. Visit the BSE official website or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name – Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the menu (will only be available after the finalization of share allocation status).
3. Enter your application number assigned for Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click on ‘I am not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click the “Submit” button and the allocation status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Allotment Status Online via Link Intime
Visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option from our PAN card number, application number or DP Client ID in the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get the status of your IPO share allocation displayed on your device screen.