The price of the iPhone 14 Pro has been revised during this Black Friday Sale 2022. Know how much it will cost you.
A number of companies rolled out some of the most exciting deals of the year during the Black Friday sale. Whether you’re looking for a premium smartwatch, earbuds, speakers or smartphones, you can grab these deals and save huge amounts of money. Among these, the latest Apple flagship smartphone iPhone 14 Pro has received a massive price cut. This deal comes from AT&T, where you can buy the iPhone for just $5.56 per month instead of the current cost of $27.78 per month. The relevant payment term is 36 months. This can save you a huge $800, but only if you trade in your old device. Know how to grab this iPhone 14 Pro Black Friday deal.
iPhone 14 Pro deal
- Visit the AT&T website and search for iPhone 14 Pro or click the link here: https://www.att.com/buy/phones/apple-iphone-14-pro.html.
- Now choose a color of your choice and choose the variant in the same way.
- You will find the basic iPhone 14 Pro variant with 128 GB of memory, which is available for $27.78 per month.
- To get the iPhone 14 Pro for $5.56 a month, you’ll need to trade in your current device, which can get you up to $800 off the iPhone 14 Pro as billing credit.
- You’ll need to buy your phone on a monthly installment plan, and you’ll need to sign up for one of AT&T’s unlimited data plans.
- Also, be sure to trade in your old smartphone for a trade-in deal that guarantees you a $800 discount. To give you an idea, you can trade in iPhone 11 and newer models for a flat $800. Before you buy , you need to check the value of your old smartphone.
iPhone 14 Pro: why you should buy this iPhone
The iPhone 14 Pro has a number of exclusive features. For the first time, an iPhone gets a 48 MP triple camera setup. In addition, it also features a new i-cut Dynamic Island display.