Ajay Devgan Drishyam 2 Records: Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Drishyam 2’ is performing very well since the first day of its release. The film opened with an earning of 15.38 crores, while in just five days it has collected a collection of 86.49 crores. At the same time, along with earning well, ‘Drishyam 2’ has also broken the records of many films released in the year 2022.
In the year 2022, many Bollywood movies were released in theatres. However, only a few of those films were successful in attracting the audience and making better collections. Now the name of ‘Drishyam 2’ has also been added to the list of such films. At the same time, this film has left behind many films of 2022 in terms of opening weekend collection. Let’s know about those films.
‘Drishyam 2’ left behind these films
- The first name in this list is of Kartik Aaryan’s ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’, which earned 55.96 crores on its first weekend, but the opening weekend collection of ‘Drishyam 2’ stood at 64.14 crores.
- The next name is of Akshay Kumar’s ‘Ram Setu’. The first weekend collection of this film was 55.48 crores. At the same time, ‘Drishyam 2’ has left it behind too.
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Samrat Prithviraj’ may have been a flop, but it collected a good collection of 39.40 crores on the first weekend. On the other hand, ‘Drishyam 2’ made a much better collection than this film on its first weekend.
- In terms of first weekend collection, ‘Drishyam 2’ has also broken the record of Alia Bhatt’s ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’, which earned 39.12 crores on the first weekend.
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Lal Singh Chaddha’ is also included in this list. Although this film could not show anything special, but it collected 39.12 crores on the first weekend.
However, seeing the way Ajay Devgan’s ‘Drishyam 2’ is rocking the box office, it seems that it will cross the 100 crore mark in its first week itself.
Read this also-
From ‘Oo Antava to Tu Hi Re, these popular songs are very expensive, the makers spent crores of rupees