The status of the share allocation of Kaynes Technology IPO is likely to be finalized today. Here is the process to check the status online. Know GMP too.
The stock allotment status of Kaynes Technology’s initial public offering (IPO) is likely to be finalized today. Investors eagerly awaiting the status of the stock allocation can check the same online. Kaynes Technology’s IPO closed for subscriptions on Monday, November 14. On the last day of the bidding process, the issue was subscribed 34.16 times. According to market observers, Kaynes Tech shares are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 95 on the gray market today, according to a report from Live Mint.
On the third and final day of the bidding process, the shares reserved for the retail class were subscribed 4.10 times, the QIB class 98.47 and the NII class 21.21. Also, the company’s shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE exchanges on November 22.
Once the allotment status of the Kaynes Technology IPO shares has been finalized and disclosed, investors can check online by visiting the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO. It may be known that the registrar of the Kaynes Technology IPO Link is Intime India Private Ltd. Here are the steps you need to follow to check Link Intime India Private Ltd allocation status.
How to Check Kaynes Technology IPO Allotment Status via BSE
1. Visit the BSE official website or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name – Kaynes Technology IPO from the menu.
3. Enter your application number assigned for Kaynes Technology IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click on ‘I am not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click the “Submit” button and the allocation status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Kaynes Technology IPO Allotment Status Online via Link Intime
Visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option from our PAN card number, application number or DP Client ID in the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Kaynes Technology IPO from the drop-down menu.
Tap search and you will get the status of your IPO share allocation displayed on your device screen.