These are the steps that the investors can follow to check the Bikaji Foods IPO share allotment status online through BSE.
Investors and bidders who have registered for the Bikaji Foods (IPO) IPO should know that the allotment status of the shares is expected to close today, Nov. 11. The process to check the allotment status of the Bikaji Foods IPO shares is simple and can be done online. The issue is known to open for subscription on Thursday, November 3, 2022 and closed on November 7, 2022. Meanwhile, according to a report from Live Mint, market observers have said they are coming to the Gray Market Premium (GMP). that the Bikaji Foods IPO GMP has a premium of Rs. 38 today.
On the last day of the bidding process, the public offering was valued at Rs. 881.22 crore has been subscribed 26.67 times. Shares reserved for the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) category were subscribed 80.63 times, the Non-Institutional Investors category was subscribed 7.10 times and Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 4.77 times.
Once the allotment status of the Bikaji Foods IPO shares is announced, investors and bidders of the issuance can check it online by visiting the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO-Link Intime India Private Ltd. Here are the steps they need to follow:
How to Check the Allocation Status of Bikaji Foods IPO Shares Through BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name – Bikaji Foods IPO from the menu (appears only after completing the assignment status).
3. Enter your application number assigned for Bikaji Foods IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click on ‘I am not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button and the assignment status will be displayed on the screen.
How To Check Bikaji Foods IPO Assignment Status Online Via Link Intime
Visit Link Intime’s official website or click on the links listed here – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Select an option from our PAN card number, application number or DP Client ID in the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Bikaji Foods IPO from the drop-down menu.
Tap search and you will get the status of your IPO share assignment displayed on your device screen.