Bikaji Foods IPO: Subscription Closes Today; check GMP, allocation online
Today is the last chance to bid on the Bikaji Foods IPO. Know the latest GMP, assignment details, here are the details you need to know.
Investors and bidders have today the last chance to bid for the initial public offering (IPO) of the Bikaji Foods International Ltd. The IPO is open for registration on Thursday, November 3, 2022 and today (Monday, November 7, 2022) is the last day of the bidding process. Bikaji Foods’ IPO is known to be fully subscribed on the second day of its subscription. According to market observers, Bikaji Foods shares have a premium of Rs. 40 today, according to a report from Live Mint.
After two days of the bidding process, the public issue was worth Rs. 881.22 crore has been subscribed 1.48 times while the retail portion has been subscribed 2.33 times. Once the three-day bidding process is over, the share allotment status is likely to close on November 11, 2022. While the company’s shares are expected to be listed on the leading exchanges BSE and NSE on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
After the declaration of the allotment status of shares of the Bikaji Foods IPO, investors and bidders of the issue can check them online through BSE or the registrar of the IPO which is- Link Intime India Private Ltd. You can also register for the issue online through various third-party applications such as Groww, Zerodha, among others. Here are the steps you can follow:
Bikaji Foods IPO: How To Apply Through Groww
1. Log in to the application and click on the IPO tab.
2. Select Bikaji Foods IPO and click Apply. You must then make your bid and state the lots.
3. Choose the closing price and then select the type of investor.
4. Enter your UPI ID and accept the mandate.
Bikaji Foods IPO: How To Apply Through Zerodha
1. Log in to Zerodha app and select Bikaji Foods IPO.
2. Enter your UPI ID and click on the bid option.
3. Then you need to choose the type of investor, enter the lot size and cut the price.
4. Then click Confirm and then the Submit button.
5. Upon submission, you are advised to accept the authorization request to continue with the public issuance procedure.
How to Check the Allocation Status of Bikaji Foods IPO Shares Through BSE
Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
Select the name of the company – Bikaji Foods IPO from the menu (will appear only after the completion of the assignment status).
Enter your application number assigned for Bikaji Foods IPO.
Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN Card Number).
Click on ‘I am not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button and the assignment status will be displayed on the screen.