Answer from Quordle 213 for August 25, 2022: If you’re concerned about losing your streak, you’ve come to the right place. Just check out our Quordle clues and hints to easily guess the word.
Answer from Quordle 213 for August 25, 2022: This could be the most difficult puzzle of the month. It’s definitely this month’s hardest puzzle yet. And interestingly enough, it doesn’t even have repeated letters or obscure words. Yet these words will throw you off your game and confuse you. Frankly, even today we struggled to solve the puzzle. While the veterans may be fine, people who aren’t well versed in the tricks of the game shouldn’t try to fix it themselves unless they want to risk their winning streak. Check out these Quordle hints and pointers today to ensure a win that protects your streak. And if you’re somehow stuck, just scroll down to see the solution.
Quordle 213 hints for August 25
Word format and unusual letters are the reason behind the increased difficulty of the game. Many words are used that are not formed as typical 5-letter words. You have to think a little outside the box today. We recommend starting the game with words that contain unusual letters.
Quordle 213 clues for August 25
1. Today’s words start with S, T, G and C.
2. The words end in K, K, E and E.
3. Word 1 clue – move slowly and silently towards an animal to catch or kill it
4. Word 2 Clue – a mark or line of marks left on the ground or other surface by an animal, person or vehicle that has run over it
5. Word 3 clue – a thin material such as a net, which is used to cover an area of skin that you have injured or cut
6. Word 4 clue – hurt or get hurt by rubbing against something
These were your clues. Now go out and give the game your best chance. And for those of you who still need extra help, just scroll down.
Quordle 213 answer for August 25th
SPOILER ALERT. If you don’t want the answer to today’s Quordle, don’t read on. You have been warned.
The four words in today’s Quordle are:
We hope you were able to resolve it. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more hints and clues.