UPSC CSE Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022. Registered candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in and upsconline. NIC.in. Admit card is the important document required to enter the exam hall. UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on June 5, 2022. Also Read – IOCL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs 1,05,000; Apply for 19 posts by 28 May. details inside
UPSC CSE Admit Card 2022: Here’s How To Download
- Visit the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ option on the homepage.
- Click on the link which reads “e-Admit Card for various examinations of UPSC.”
- A new webpage will open. Click on “Download E-Admit Card”
- Enter your login credentials like registration number, roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Your UPSC CSE 2022 Prelims Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download UPSC CSE 2022 Prelims Admit Card and take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates must ensure that they carry the printout of the admit card for UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 along with two to three recent passport size photographs to the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall with their UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 Admit Card. , Also Read – SIDBI Recruitment 2022: Registration for 28 Posts Begins at sidbi.in. Check Last Date, Eligibility Here
What are the details mentioned on the UPSC admit card?
After downloading the UPSC Admit Card 2022, candidates need to check all the details whether they are printed correctly or not. Also Read – TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022: Notification for 1271 Posts to be Released Soon tssouternpower.cgg.gov.in| read details here
- exam date
- candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- place of examination
- Photo ID proof like Aadhar card number
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- candidate’s photo
- time table
- Registration ID below the photo
“Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all the candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed to enter the venue. Candidates may carry their own hand sanitizer (smaller size) in a transparent bottle,” reads the instructions on the bottom of the admit card.