CLAT 2022 Registration: The registration process for the Common Law Admission Test, or CLAT 2022, will be concluded today, May 9, 2022, by the Consortium of National Law Universities. Candidates who have not yet applied for the National Level Law Entrance Test are advised to fill the application form through the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in. As per the official notification, the CLAT exam will be conducted on June 19, 2022. The exam is scheduled to start at 2:00 PM and will continue till 4:00 PM. It is to be noted again that aspirants of law can apply till 11:59 PM on May 9, 2022. Also Read – Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Registration process for 696 posts to end on May 10. Apply at bankofindia.co.in
CLAT 2022 Registration: Check Important Dates
- Application Open: January 1, 2022
- Application ends: May 9, 2022
- CLAT 2022 Exam: June 19, 2022
For the convenience of law aspirants, we have provided you the steps along with a direct link to fill the application form. Also read- NTPC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 15 Executive Posts before May 13. Check Eligibility, Pay Scale Here
CLAT 2022 Registration: How to apply online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Visit the official website of CLAT at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on CLAT 2022 section on the homepage.
- If you are a new user then click on ‘Register’ option.
- Enter the registration details like name, mobile number, password and email id.
- Once registered, log in again with your newly generated ID and password.
- Fill the CLAT 2022 application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the required application fee, if any.
- Download the CLAT 2022 application form, and take a printout of it for future reference.
Know more about CLAT exam:
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance test for admission to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programs offered by 22 National Law Universities across the country. CLAT is conducted by the Association of National Law Universities which includes representative universities. Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022: Only one day left to apply for 337 posts at bis.gov.in. HOW TO REGISTER HERE
CLAT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates belonging to General, OBC, PWD, PIO and OCI categories have to pay Rs 4000 as application fee. Whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST and BPL category have to pay Rs 3500 as application fee for CLAT 2022. For more updates, kindly visit the official website of Association of National Law Universities.