WBJEE 2022 Answer Key Latest Updates: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, WBJEEB will conclude the WBJEE 2022 answer key objection process today, May 8, 2022. Candidates can raise objections against the answer key within the provided time period through the official website. of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in. To raise the challenge/objection against the published model WBJEE 2022 answer key candidates have to pay Rs.500 per question as fee. Also Read – DRDO Recruitment 2022: Apply for Junior Research Fellow Posts. Check Eligibility, Other Details
It is to be noted that the fee is non-refundable and can be paid through digital payment mode – net banking/ credit card/ debit card. “WBJEE will review all the challenges and take a final decision. The decision of the Board will be final and no further communication/request/appeal will be entertained. The score and rank will be calculated on the basis of the final reviewed answer key,” reads the official notice. Also read- ONGC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 922 Posts before 28 May. see details here
WBJEE 2022 answer key: Here’s how to download/challenge
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board – wbjee.nic.in.
- Click on ‘WBJEE’ option on the homepage.
- Click on the link “View/Challenge Model Answer Key”.
- Enter valid login credentials and click on login button.
- The screen containing possible answers will be displayed in PDF format.
- challenge answer key
- Download the file as PDF and take a print out of it to calculate your score.
Alternatively, candidates can challenge the answer key by clicking on the direct link provided here. Also Read – ICAR IARI Recruitment 2022: Registration for 462 Posts Begins at iari.res.in see details here