Application Process Ends Tomorrow; Check How To Apply, Steps To Update Test Centre, Syllabus And More
CLAT 2022: The online application for Common Law Admission Test-2022 (CLAT 2022) will be concluded by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) on Monday, May 9, 2022. Candidates willing to appear for CLAT 2022 can register themselves. For the examination by completing the online application process on NLU website- consortiumofnlus.ac.in by 11:59 PM last night. As per the official notification, CLAT 2022, the entrance exam for undergraduate and postgraduate law courses will be conducted on June 19, 2022 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Also Read – CLAT 2022 Registration: Application underway; Check Syllabus, Direct Link, Steps to Apply Here
“Candidates who have already submitted their application but have not yet paid the fee are allowed to make the payment and complete the ‘registration’ by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. Request a payment after 11:59. PM, 11 May 2022 will not be considered. The official notification released by the consortium of NLU states that candidates are requested to complete all the formalities on time and avoid last minute problems. Also Read – CLAT 2022 Exam Date Revised; Registration deadline extended till May 9
CLAT 2022 Registration: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of CLAT- consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on the registration link on the homepage
- Enter the registration details like name, mobile number, password and email id.
- Once registered, log in using the newly generated ID and password.
- Fill the CLAT 2022 application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through credit, debit card or net banking.
- Once done click on submit button.
- Save, download the CLAT 2022 Application Form, and take a printout of it for future reference.
Recently, the consortium of NLU provided an opportunity to the candidates to update the exam centers and make changes in the application form. The application correction window is open till May 11, 2022. Also Read – CLAT 2022 Registration Begins Today. Check Important Details Here
CLAT 2022: Steps to Update Test Center
- Login to your CLAT account
- Click on ‘Edit Application’ button
- Go to ‘Preferences’ tab
- Update 3 Exam Center Preferences
- Click the Next button to go to the ‘Reservations’ tab.
- Scroll down, agree to the announcement
- Click on submit form button.
CLAT 2022 Registration: Syllabus for Undergraduate
UG-CLAT 2022 will focus on the assessment of comprehension and reasoning skills and abilities of the candidates. Overall, the paper will be designed to test the aptitude and skills of the candidates required for legal education. These questions will be divided into the following 5 topics:
- english language
- current affairs with general knowledge
- legal argument
- logical reasoning
- quantitative techniques
CLAT 2022 Registration: Syllabus for Postgraduate
The paper of PG-CLAT 2022 will emphasize on the comprehension abilities of the candidates. The paper will be of 120 minutes duration consisting of one section. It will be based on the compulsory subjects of the undergraduate program and include constitutional law, jurisprudence, administrative law, law of contract, torts, family law, criminal law, property law, company law, public international law, tax law, environmental law. and labor and industrial law. For more details, candidates are advised to check the official notification.
Why is CLAT conducted?
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance test for admission to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programs offered by 22 National Law Universities across the country.