NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, NTPC invites online applications from candidates (Indian National) to apply for various Executive posts. Interested applicants may apply online through the official website of NTPC, ntpc.co.in. As per the released notification, a total of 15 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the posts is May 13, 2022. The online application process for NTPC Recruitment 2022 was started from April 29, 2022. For more details about NTPC Recruitment 2022, please scroll down. Also Read – MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022: Apply for 225 Posts at mahatransco.in Check Last Date, Eligibility Here
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Check Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application: 29th April, 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 13th May, 2022
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Executive (Solar PV): 5 Posts
- Executive (Data Analyst): 1 Post
- Executive (LA/R&R): 9 Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Executive (Solar PV): BE/B.Tech Degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having Master’s degree.
- Executive (Data Analyst): CS/IT/CSE or MCA or PG Degree/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Data Science/Business Analytics/Data Analytics with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates who wish to apply for above mentioned posts can check education qualification, age limit through official notification given below, Also read- CLAT 2022 Registration: Application underway; Check Syllabus, Direct Link, Steps to Apply Here
ntpc recruitment 2022 pay scale
- Executive (Solar PV): Monthly consolidated amount of Rs.1,00,000
- Executive (Data Analyst): Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 1,00,000
- Executive (LA/R&R): Monthly consolidated amount of Rs.90,000
ntpc recruitment 2022 application fee
Candidates belonging to General / EWS / OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300. SC/ ST/ PWBD/ XSM category and women candidates are not required to pay the registration fee. Also Read – UGC NET 2021-22: NTA Begins Application Process at ugcnet.nta.nic.in Check Application Fee, Direct Link to Apply
NTPC Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply for the vacancies by logging on to the Corporation’s website careers.ntpc.co.in or by visiting the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in.