MP Board Supplementary Exam 2022: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, MPBSE has started the registration process for MP Board Supplementary Exam 2022 for Class 10 and 12 on Tuesday. Eligible students can register for the exam through the official website of MPBSE- MPBSE. NIC.in. The last date to apply is May 21, 2022. Also Read – SBI SCO Recruitment 2022: Few Days Left to Apply for 35 Posts at sbi.co.in. read details here
MP Board Supplementary Exam 2022: Check Exam Date
As per the schedule, the MPBSE Class 12 supplementary examination for all subjects will be conducted on June 20, 2022. MPBSE Class 10 supplementary examination for all subjects will be conducted from June 21 to June 30, 2022. Salary up to one lakh rupees per month; Apply for Executive Posts by 13th May. details inside
It is noteworthy that MP Board Class 12th Supplementary Examination 2022 for Vocational Course will be held from 21st June to 27th June 2022. The exam will be held from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. One can download the exam schedule here. Also Read – UGC NET 2021-22: NTA Begins Application Process at ugcnet.nta.nic.in Check Application Fee, Direct Link to Apply
MP Board Supplementary Exam 2022: Application Fee
Students appearing in the supplementary examinations will have to submit an application fee of Rs 350 for each subject. According to the official notice, students of vocational courses will have to deposit Rs 350 for two subjects, Rs 500 for four subjects and Rs 600 for more than four subjects. The board had declared the MPBSE class 10 and 12 results 2022 on April 29, 2022.
MP Board Supplementary Exam 2022: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education at mpbse.nic.in or mpsos.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the link which reads, “MP Board Compartment Exam Registration.”
- Register yourself and then log in again using the newly generated ID and Password.
- Fill the application form and select the subject.
- Pay the examination fee based on the number of subjects.
- Submit the application form.
- Save the form, download and take a printout of it for future reference.