Oppo F21 Pro and F21 Pro 5G can be used both online and offline with exciting offers. Check out the details of the pricing offer for the Oppo F21 Pro series here.
Oppo has announced that the highly anticipated Oppo F21 Pro will go on sale from Friday, April 15, 2022. While the Oppo F21 Pro 5G will go on sale from April 21, 2022. The OPPO F21 Pro is known to be priced at Rs. 22,900 and the OPPO F21 Pro 5G comes with a price tag of Rs. 26,999. The OPPO Enco Air2 Pro will also be available for ₹3,499. Bundled with exciting launch offers, the products will be available at major retailers and online platforms, the company said.
The F21 Pro comes with a 32MP flagship quality Sony IMX709 RGBW selfie sensor along with innovative features like AI Portrait Enhancement, Bokeh Flare Portrait and Selfie HDR. The handset is equipped with a 2MP Microlens that offers 15x/30x magnification. The F21 Pro also has the fiberglass leather design and a track light that surrounds the micro-lens. The smartphone is available in two colors Sunset Orange and Cosmic Black.
The F21 Pro 5G comes with a 64MP main camera, a 16MP front camera, a 2MP depth camera and a 2MP macro triple camera unit. The smartphone also comes with features like Dual View Video, AI Scene Enhancement, Bokeh Flare Portrait and Selfie HDR. The phone is the thinnest 5G phone in the F series and comes in a matte finish with a subtle glittery look and creates an iridescent and prismatic effect of six colours. It is available in two colors – Rainbow Spectrum and Cosmic Black.
In addition, the smartphones include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC, 128 GB ROM and 8 GB RAM, which can be expanded with an additional storage capacity of 5 GB. People who want to buy one of these smartphones can check the offers below:
Oppo F21 Pro, F21 Pro 5G: Online Deals
Customers can take advantage of the lucrative offers from April 12 to April 21, 2022.
1. You can enjoy up to 6 months of free EMI with leading banks and 10 percent cashback (up to Rs. 2500) on leading banks Credit/Debit Cards/Credit Card EMI. Offers are available from SBI (Amazon only) and Bank of Baroda from April 12-14, 2022 and from HDFC (Amazon only), ICICI (Amazon only) and Bank of Baroda from April 15, 2022.
2. You can also go up to Rs. 2000 trade bonus in exchange for your old device of any brand and a trade bonus of Rs. 3000 for Oppo users.
3. Oppo users can also get a one-time screen replacement for 180 days. This covers accidental damage, water damage or other types of damage. The offer can be easily used using Oppo’s My Oppo application
Oppo F21 Pro, F21 Pro 5G: offline offers
Customers can take advantage of attractive offers from April 15 to April 21, 2022.
1. The new Oppo F21 Pro series will be available with attractive schedules and offers. You can get up to 10 percent cash back from HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Standard Chartered, IDFC First Bank, Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and many more. They can also use No Cost EMI up to 06 months on all bank cards.
2. You can also opt for ‘Easy to Own Finance Scheme’ offers from Bajaj Finserv, TVS Credit, IDFC First Bank, HDFC Bank, HDB Bank, Kotak Bank, ICICI Consumer Finance, Mahindra Finance, Zest Money etc. Customers can also use One EMI cashback at IDFC First Bank.
3. You can take advantage of a guaranteed buyback offer of up to 70 percent through Oppo Upgrade if you want to upgrade from your old phone to the new F21 Pro series. You can also go up to Rs. 2000 exchange bonus for your old device of any brand and an additional Rs. 1000 loyalty bonus in exchange for an Oppo device.
4. As part of the introductory offer, customers can get an Oppo M32 neckband for Rs. 1499.
5. Oppo users can get a one-time screen replacement for 180 days. This covers all screen damage on the F21 series within 180 days of activation. The customer is eligible for a free screen replacement from the nearby authorized service center. The offer can be easily used using the My OPPO application.