Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Department has invited applications from meritorious sportspersons to apply for various posts including Multi-Tasking Staff and others. Eligible candidates can download official notification from website www.incometaxindia.gov.in. The last date to apply for the vacancies is April 18, 2022. According to the released notification, a total of 24 vacancies will be filled in the department. Candidates selected on appointment will be liable for posting at any place under the charge of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, West Bengal and Sikkim Region. Also Read – DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Golden Chance to Apply for 168 Posts for Freshers. Registration starts from 20th April
Please read below for details of qualification, pay scale and application process.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Income Tax Inspector: 01 Post
- Tax Assistant: 5 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 Posts
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the above posts, the candidate must have these qualifications. Also Read – JNU Recruitment 2022: Apply for 38 Assistant Professor Posts at jnu.ac.in; Check Eligibility, Salary Here
- Income Tax Inspector: Candidate should have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Having a data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Council.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022. age limit for
- The age of the candidate should be 18-30 years to apply for the post of Income Tax Inspector.
- Candidate age should be 18-27 years to apply for the post of Tax Assistant.
- Candidate age should be 18-25 years to apply for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff.
The applications will be scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of evaluation of their best three performances in the last four years (2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021), and the candidate’s best performance in their career in the relevant field. Sports events. The persons selected as per the procedure described above will be called to appear in Ground/ Proficiency Test to evaluate their proficiency in the respective sporting events. Also Read – NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 225 Executive Trainee Posts at npcilcareers.co.in; Check Eligibility, Other Details Here
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format given at Annexure-II to Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), PI Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee. SQUARE, KOLKATA 700069 by post/hand to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (by 6 PM)