UP Board Exam 2022 Latest News Today: To curb cheating during UP School Board Exam 2022, Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has set up a control room that monitors footage from CCTV cameras installed at centers across the state. Will do Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UPMSP) will start class 10, 12 board exams from March 24. The exam, which will continue till April 12, will be conducted in pen and paper mode at 8873 exam centers across the state. Also Read – UP Board Exam 2022: Big News Updates for Class 10, 12 Students. details here
How will the control room work?
- Inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Durga Shanker Mishra at the Directorate of Secondary Education, the state level control room will receive direct feeds from CCTV cameras installed in examination centers and strong rooms across the state, which will be closely monitored by a team under direct supervision. will be monitored from of senior officers.
- All the examination centers will be closely monitored with the help of staff and a total of 2,97,124 CCTV cameras.
- Officials said that these cameras would be monitored at various command centres, including state level and 75 district level centres.
- Chief Secretary Mishra said, “The control room will be an essential tool to ensure free and fair board exams.”
- The state government had earlier warned that a stringent National Security Act (NSA) would be imposed against those using unfair means during the examination.
UP Board Exam 2022: Exam Timings & Other Details
- Class 10 and 12 examinations conducted by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Sikh Parishad (UPMSP) will be conducted in two shifts.
- In the morning shift the exam will be held from 8 am to 11:15 am while the evening shift timing will be from 2 pm to 5:15 pm.
- A total of 27,81,654 students have registered for the class 10 exam this year, out of which 12,28,456 are girls and 15,53,198 are boys.
- Similarly, a total of 24,11,035 students have registered for class 12 this year, of which 10,86,835 are female and 13,24,200 are male students.
- A total of 51,92,689 students have registered for the UP Board exam.
- A total of 8,373 examination centers have been set up across the state for the examination.
- Of these, 6,398 centers are located in rural areas and 1,975 in urban areas.
- The state government has declared 861 examination centers as ‘sensitive’ and 254 as ‘very sensitive’, while 7,258 have been declared normal.
Also read- UPMSP Big Update: UP Board has changed the 9th class exam pattern. Check Important Details Here