HQ Artillery Centre Maharashtra Recruitment 2021-22 Out For These Posts| Check Pay Scale, Eligibility
HQ Artillery Center Maharashtra Recruitment 2021-22: Artillery Center Nashik, School of Artillery Deolali, and Artillery Records Nashik has released a recruitment notification. The candidates will be hired for various posts including LDC, Model Maker, Carpenter, Cook, Range Lasker, Fireman, Arty Lasker, Barber, Washerman, MTS, Syce and MTS Lasker & Equipment Repairer. Note, candidates can submit their application through offline mode within 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment newspaper dated 25th December, 2021. The last date to fill the application form is January 22, 2022. Also Read – NIFT Recruitment 2022: 190 Vacancies Notified for Assistant Professor Posts at nift.ac.in Deets Inside
Vacancy Details Also Read – NHM Recruitment 2022: Apply Before 10 January for 146 Posts. Check Eligibility & Other Details
- LDC: 27
- Model Manufacturer: 01
- Carpenter: 02
- Cook: 02
- Range Lasker: 08
- Fireman: 01
- Arty Laskar: 07
- Barber: 02
- Washerman: 03
- MTS: 46
- Sis: 01
- MTS Lasker: 06
- Equipment Repairer: 01
Pay Scale for Above Posts Also Read – ONGC Recruitment 2022: Apply for HR Executive, Public Relations Officer Posts on ongcindia.com by January 4
- LDC: Level-2 Pay Matrix: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Model Maker: Level-2 Pay Matrix: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Carpenter: Level-2 Pay Matrix: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Cook: Level-2 Pay Matrix: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Range Lasker: Level-1 Pay Matrix: Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Level: 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University. (ii) English typing at the rate of 35 words per minute on computer. OR Hindi typing at the rate of 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH with an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Model Maker: 10th class pass from a recognized Board or University with special subjects in Geography, Mathematics and Drawing. ITI training preferred. Model making experience is essential.
- Carpenter Level: 10th class pass from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Certificate from recognized Industrial Training or equivalent in the appropriate field or trade.
- Cook: 10th class pass from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Should have knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in business. Device
- Repairer: 10th class pass from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Must be able to repair and replace equipment and shoes of all canvas, cloth and leather.
how to apply
Interested candidates may send their applications by Ordinary Post as per the format attached to “The Commandant, Headquarters, Artillery Centre, Nashik Road Camp Pin – 422102”. Candidates should clearly superscribe the words “Application for the post of __________ in Category__________ (Gen, SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, PHP, and MSP)” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.