ESIC Recruitment 2022: Bumber Vacancies Notified For These Posts on esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has notified a total of 3847 vacancies for various posts including Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The registration process will start from January 15, 2022. The last date for submission of ESIC online application form is February 15, 2022. Also Read – OSSC Recruitment 2022 for Traffic Constable, Other Posts at ossc.gov.in Check Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria
Vacancy Details Also Read – OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Notification for 250 Posts at optcl.co.in. Apply by this date
Also Read Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies- CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Registration for Placement Officer, Other Posts from today at psc.cg.gov.in. details here
|field name||number of vacancy|
|A state in Eastern India||43||16||37|
|Directorate Media Delhi||,||09||,|
|Jammu and Kashmir||08||,||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||,||03||,|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suite and database.
- Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) (Only on Computer).
- MTS: 10th pass from a recognized board.
- Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS Pay Level – 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer should be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. February 15, 2022. Candidates applying for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. February 15, 2022.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates, women candidates and ex-servicemen have to pay Rs.250 as application fee. Candidates belonging to other categories have to pay Rs 500 as application fee.
For more details, candidates are advised to check the official notification released on the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation at esic.nic.in. Click on the link given below to view the detailed notification.
Click Here: ESIC Recruitment Detailed Notification