PSPCL Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman on its official website. A total of 600 vacancies will be filled through this apprenticeship training. Candidates can apply online through the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited at pspcl.in. Also Read – OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Bumper Vacancies Announced for Laboratory Technician Posts at osssc.gov.in Registration starts from 1st December
PSPCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates Also Read – RPSC RAS Main 2021: Exam Date Declared at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Know Exam Pattern
- Online registration will start from November 24, 2021.
- The last date to register online is December 15, 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021: How To Apply Also Read – Hiring Alert! Samsung R&D IIT, BITS . will recruit over 1,000 engineers from
- Visit the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) at pspcl.in.
- Click on the notification which reads “Apprenticeship Training of Lineman Session 2021.”
- A new window will open.
- Now click on “New Registration” option.
- Alternatively, to register, candidates can click on the direct link provided here: Direct Link Available Here
- Enter the credentials like name, aadhaar number and mobile number to register.
- Verify the OTP and then fill the application form.
- Save, download and take printout of the application form for future reference.
Before applying for the post, a candidate must check the detailed notification released by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Candidates can check education qualification, age limit, reservation of posts and selection process in the detailed notification. Click here
In case of any query, candidates may contact RA-964609128 on working days from 9 AM to 5 PM. The selection will be purely on the basis of merit. Merit will be done as per the marks obtained in Wireman or ITI Electrician trade.