IBPS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has closed the recruitment drive for the post of Assistant Professor, Hindi Officer, Faculty Research Associate, IT Engineer (Data Center), IT Database Administrator, Software Developer and Examiner (either Frontend). Will give or backend) on Thursday October 14, 2021. Interested candidates now have the last chance to apply online for the various posts from the official website ibps.in/career. Also Read – UPSC Exams: Candidates Demand Extra Effort To Protest Today At Jantar Mantar
As per the notification released by IBPS, the online exam is likely to be scheduled in the month of October, November. However, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) may change the month of the exam. Note, candidates must check the exam schedule, date, admit card and timings from the official website. Also Read – Allahabad University PGAT Exam 2021: University releases admit card at allduniv.ac.in. | details here
The online forms started on October 1, 2021. Candidates should again note that the last date to apply is October 14, 2021. Also Read – Telangana SSC Exam 2021: Government Cuts Paper 6 From 11 Papers, Includes Urdu as Second Language
IBPS Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
As per the notification released by IBPS, each candidate has to pay Rs 1000 as application fee. For more updates, one can check the official portal of IBPS.
IBPS Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Interested candidates can now follow the steps mentioned below to apply for various posts in the IBPS Recruitment process.
- Visit the official website www.ibps.in.
- Click on the Careers tab present on the homepage.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Register yourself by providing correct credentials.
- Now fill the form by providing relevant documents and information.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and handwritten declaration.
- Now pay the application fee amount.
- Save, download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.