Free Fire OB30 Update Released: Many mobile gamers are eagerly waiting to play the new Garena Free Fire Max game since its release this morning. However, since the Free Fire servers were under maintenance, the game was unreachable until 6:30 PM. Also Read – Free Fire Max Download on iOS: Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Garena has included the Free Fire OB30 update in the servers and players can now start playing both Free Fire and Free Fire Max without any problems. Let’s take a quick look at the new Free Fire OB30 update and what it brings with it and how it enhances the gameplay. Also Read – How To Download Free Fire MAX on Android: Step-by-Step Guide
With the OB30 update, several changes have been introduced, which the company claims will help in providing a balanced gameplay experience to the gamers. Also Read – Free Fire Max Released in India: Google Play Store Download Links, System Requirements, File Size, and More
Garena Free Fire OB30 Update: Key Features
- Free Fire Clash Squad Season 9 has started and players will receive Golden M4A1 Season reward as they complete all the challenges.
- A new 6v6 clash squad mode has been added to the game in Custom Rooms, allowing players to play with their friends in new environments.
- The Clock Tower and Mars Electric maps have received a new spawn area and play zone, helping to make the game more balanced.
- Select devices also get a replay system, which allows players to save replays by tapping on the record button.
- The training ground layout on the combat zone has been changed to make it easier for players to hone their skills.
- The characters Chrono, Wukong and Andrew are locked in, while Shirou has found a buff.
- A new shotgun called the Treatment Sniper has been introduced for the Battle Royale mode. This will inflict damage on the opponent and can be used to inflict damage on teammates.
- Waste Thickener and Waste HP Booster are two new attachments added for players to upgrade their armor.