AP ICET Exams 2021: Are you tensed about your exam? It is quite normal to feel exam pressure at the last minute. Exams come with an innate fear for both the parents and the aspiring candidates. This year, Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Exam Entrance Test (AP ICET 2021) is likely to start from Friday (September 17) this year. This exam is conducted for the students who want to pursue Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Application (MBA). Based on the rank secured, the admission process is conducted. As an ICET aspirant, you need to keep these basic guidelines in mind while preparing. Being in fear of exams can hinder your growth and health. Also Read – Delhi University To Resume Practical Classes For Final Year Students From Tomorrow details here
Basic Steps to Keep in Mind Also Read – Delhi University Admission 2021: St. Stephen’s First Cut-Off List | Check Category-Wise Cut-Off Here
- 1: Candidates should have objective type questions and adapt to the format.
- 2: The online test gives an opportunity to the candidate to undergo as many mock tests as in the online format. It prepares the students to face the main examination.
- 3: A candidate needs to maintain a perfect balance between the two biggest components of the exam: speed and accuracy. Don’t be in a hurry and don’t be too slow.
- 4: Try to read every topic. Don’t be selective while preparing for the exam.
- 5: List important formulas, glossaries and shortcut keys that require maximum attention.
AP-ICET 2021 question paper is of 200 marks where each candidate is given a duration of 150 minutes. The exam is being conducted through an online mode. Each question is a multiple-type question where a candidate is provided with four options for a question. Analytical, communication and mathematical ability of a candidate is tested through this test. Analytical Ability carries 75 marks, while Communication and Mathematical carry 70 and 55 marks respectively. There is no negative marking process. Also Read – Delhi University Decides To Implement NEP From 2022-23, Trigger Row
Things to strictly avoid during the exam
- 1: Keep yourself calm. Focus on the questions that you find scoring and easy.
- 2: Do not take the answers as guesses. It is advised to leave a question unanswered even if there is no negative marking.
- 3: Try to write down the minimum number of steps required while doing the calculation.
- 4: Mark the answer in a sequential manner.
ICET 2021 Preparation: Know Tricks and Strategies
- 1: Try to read daily about the happenings especially in the fields of Science, Banking, Politics and Economy.
- 2: Focus on the questions which are based on Series, Coding & Decoding and Analogs. These contribute to the major part of basic general reasoning.
- 3: Study the commonly used acronyms of business and computer terminology.
- 4: Practice and learn multiplication tables to make your calculations easier
- 5: Practice mock tests every day to score good marks and maintain a balance between speed and accuracy.
- 6: Learn about the basic basic concepts of maths.
- 7: Try to score from areas like Vocabulary, Vocabulary and even Diagrams. Then solve reasoning and mathematical ability, data interpretation, reading comprehension and grammar.
- 8: Revise the syllabus carefully
- 9: Go through the AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers