CHENNAI: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will start the registration process for TN TRB Recruitment 2021 for Post Graduate Assistant Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the opening can complete the registration process on the official website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates should note that the last date to fill the application form is October 17, 2021 till 5 PM. Also Read – TN TRB Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 2207 Post Graduate Assistant Posts at trb.tn.nic.in. details here
As per the official notification, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the actual marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. If more than one candidate secures the same marks, then all of them will be called for the document verification round. Also Read – TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2021: Over 1,500 Vacancies Notified | Check Eligibility, How to Apply
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps through which candidates can apply for the post: Also Read- TN TRB Recruitment 2021: 2,098 Vacancies Notified for Post Graduate Assistants, Salary Up to Rs 1,16,600
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board at trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the appropriate recruitment notification available on the homepage
- Click on the link ‘Online Registration’. (soon to be activated)
- Enter the details to complete the registration process
- Log in using the registered credentials.
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit and take a print of the submitted application form.
Here are some important details:
- The computer based written test is scheduled to be held on November 13, 14 and 15, 2021.
- TN Teacher Recruitment Board will conduct the exam in various exam centers across the state.
- Candidates can apply for 2207 Post Graduate Assistant vacancies.
- The duration of the written test will be of 3 hours consisting of 150 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates should note that each MCQ will carry one mark.
- Candidates must note that the number of vacancies notified is tentative and may vary as and when required by the Teachers Recruitment Board.